Features and Benefits
The AutoLims Advantage
Easy to use system with screens that have a simple and similar look. At the same time, behind this simple facade lies a powerful and flexible system that can handle the largest volume laboratories with unrivaled performance and perfect match to laboratory working procedures.
- User-specific menus, tool bars and screen selections give a personalized effective experience.
- Site/Department/User/Station configurations control default behaviors and hide complexity.
- Defaults and simple views backed by multiple levels of drill down provide operational options for users of all levels.
Minimal Learning Curve
- Small number of multi-function screens. Consistent behavior and key selection across all modules and screens.
- Context based screen connectivity allows for quick and simple navigation.
- Clear, color coded display of relevant information in summary and detailed levels.
- Online tool tips and fieldbased guides, access to user manual.
- Embedded technical assistance
- Find any entity (patient, test, physician, diagnosis, etc.) using 'record search' (any field) or field specific, use 'prefix', 'contains' or 'soundex' options.
- Comprehensive rulesbased engine extendable to user defined parameters drives all modules.
- Multiple independent ranges (reference, absurd, call-in, reflex, etc.) definable by patient sex, age, state, identification and ordering facility.
- Support for 'clips' (images, html documents, etc.) attachment at requisition/sample/test level, internal or printed on the report.
- Fully integrated quality control with user-definable Westgard rules, multiple level and analyte LJ display, patient averages and results distribution data and more.
- Scalable from a single workstation to multiple backend clusters. Extends horizontally (utilize additional boxes) and vertically.
- Over 95% operable from keyboard. Minimal number of keystrokes/ clicks per function.
- Close to 100% up time - maintenance performed while system is running.
- Network management allows for Auto recovery of background processes on backup computers.
- Built-in scheduling and activation tool that also supports external software.
- XML/XSL interfaces and reports allow for unparalleled adaptation to client requests.
- Free choice of any standard servers, database, printers, etc. Seamlessly integrates with your IT infrastructure.
- Complete integration of all modules on a single database saves on data and catalog management, minimizes support and eliminates connectivity questions.
- Extensive automation enhances laboratory productivity, minimizes errors.
- Complete audit trail and incorporation of external documents minimize paper copies, streamlines access for internal and external clients.
- IT capability to customize in-house reports and interfaces saves time and increases laboratory market share.
- Built-in report generator defined in laboratory terminology allows non-IT personnel to build simple reports by themselves.
As new client requests are encountered and state regulations introduced, our systems are flexible enough to help you adapt.
- Complete support for all stages of the laboratory process, with fully computerized requisitioning and sample tracking - from the ordering site to the laboratory and back.
- All disciplines supported - General (core) Laboratory, Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology/Cytology/Histology, Genetics, Blood Bank, Public Health, Outreach and more.
- All tasks supported - including auto-faxing, network and interface management, embedding images and files, inventory tracking, etc.
- XML/XSL color graphical reporting allows for any layout logic per client. Automatic trailing cumulative tables and graphs definable per client and test.
- Support for user scripting within the application opens up external code integration.
- All communication modes to analyzers supported, including graphs. Analyzer groups supported (no need for pre-selection or re-routing).
- Results are accessible through the Web, cellular phones (SMS), PDAs, pagers, phone (IVR).
- Multiple outreach support options - Pure web, remote access or stand alone with dial-in stations.
- Multiple results delivery methods and policies per client, including pre-defined copies together with ad-hoc requests.