AutoBilling™ automates billing and makes collections much easier, and greatly reduces the time spent disputing charges with insurance companies
Organizes thousands of transactions into manageable reports
Reduces time spent haggling with and collecting from insurance
Pushes thru routine transactions, thereby quickly identifing problem
The AutoBilling™ module is fully integrated with the core laboratory information system, AutoLims®, and enables the laboratory professional to adminster the entire billing and payment aspects of their activities. AutoBilling™ offers a flexible price schedule definition and enables enhanced focus on customer needs.
AutoBilling™ automates billing processing and simplifies collections, thus greatly reducing the time spent on standard flow and allows billing personnel to focus on improving collection of problem cases.
- Continuous synchronization with AutoLims®, including post-completion changes. Shared catalogs remove information management overhead
- Reduce the number of days outstanding receivables through quicker initiation of billing work as data can be completed even on prescheduled (standing) orders prior to activation
- Test to Service mapping allows for accurate billing, while keeping laboratory test catalog clean
- Billing formulae allow incorporating user logic into specific billing cases
- Built-in multiple method support for "Medicare Part-A" invoicing and other capitation agreements including exceptions
- Complete support for clearing houses and collection agencies
- Itemized billing and remittance at the service level increases revenue, improves focus
- Individual service billing code per payer simplifies internal representation while complying with payer requirements
- Flexible pricelists with options for relative definitions including 'carve-outs' for specific services
- 'Expected return' pricelists drive system responses, capture real problematic cases and provide better visibility for expected and actual reimbursement
- Automatic resolution for billing colliding panels and for AMA panels. No need for lab intervention
- Automated travel calculation algorithms identify and select automatically most profitable billing method
- Carrier-based 'exception' definitions ensure clean claims while streaming as many claims as possible
- Automatic grouping of services to payer specific panels for payer requirements or special agreements
- Electronic billing and remittance with pre-programmed response to denial codes.
Reports and Invoices
- Client level customizable invoices including balance and charges history breakdown, aging balance, detailed services, etc.
- HIPAA 835, 837, HCFA supported. Multiple electronic formats for invoices allow interfacing to client electronic systems
- Customizable information completion reports for clients
- Managerial reports capture laboratory billing status for payer groups including expected return values for each payer group and state
- Sales reports show trends for clients and salespeople
- Expiration reports identify problem claims before time runs out.
Print Product Details